Caring The Boyd Way
The tenets of Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) have long been a central part of Boyd Gaming’s mission. We are proud to follow a philosophy we call Caring the Boyd Way, built upon treating every stakeholder of our Company with respect and honesty, and acting with the best interests of our communities in mind.
To learn more about how we are fulfilling this mission in the communities we call home, we invite you to download our 2021 ESG Report.
- 2021 Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance Report (39 MB)
- 2021 Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance Report (13 MB Shareable)
- 2021 Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Index (1 MB Shareable)
- 2021 Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) disclosure (1.5 MB Shareable)
- Boyd Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy; Affirmation of AML Compliance
- Boyd Anti-Human Trafficking Policy
- Boyd Procurement Policy
- Boyd Responsible Gaming & Marketing Policy
- Boyd Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Policy
As part of our commitment to the well-being of our communities and future generations, we are working to reduce our consumption of energy and water, lower our carbon footprint, and minimize the amount of waste sent to landfills.
We treat every team member with dignity and respect, provide fair wages and attractive benefits, ensure a safe workplace and promote diversity throughout our workforce. As a founding member of the International Center for Responsible Gaming, we know the importance of promoting responsible gaming throughout our operations.
Through our economic contributions and extensive support of non-profits across the country, we strive to make our communities better places because Boyd Gaming is a part of them. We are also focused on leveraging our procurement operations to create opportunities for diverse businesses.
We act with the highest level of integrity, carrying these expectations beyond the boardroom to every member of the Boyd Gaming team. Our long-standing commitment to integrity is at the heart of our brand and our culture, and we will never compromise when it comes to acting with the highest of ethics.
Boyd generously supports worthwhile charitable organizations, and we are careful to direct contributions to the areas where they will have the greatest possible positive effect. To help maximize our impact, we have established some simple guidelines that apply to both monetary and in-kind contributions.
All charitable requests must:
- Originate from a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- Be from a state in which the Company operates
We are unable to act favorably on any request:
- For an individual, team or school-sponsored endeavor*
- For programs that discriminate for any reason, including race, color, creed, religion, age, gender or national origin
*Note: requests for support for individuals, teams or schools may be directed to individual properties.
This page links to a PDF (Adobe Acrobat's Portable Document Format). Download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC to read and access this document with enhanced features.