Disclaimer and Terms
Current as of April 18, 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you
are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
conditions of use, which together with our
govern Boyd Gaming Corporation's relationship with you in relation to this
website or other
content or services available through this website.
The terms "Boyd Gaming Corporation" or "us," "we," or "our" refer to the
owner of the website whose business office is 6465 South Rainbow Blvd.,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118. The terms "you" or "your" refer to the user or
viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information is provided by us and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, performance, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on or made accessible through the website, for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials, and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, materials, or services assessable through this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Any reliance you place on such information, materials, or services is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the operation, the design, layout, look, appearance, videos, photographs, text, audio, and graphics. Reproduction of any portion of this website, or any image derived through the use of any webcam(s) which may be available on this website, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Boyd Gaming Corporation, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or functionality of any linked website(s) that is not controlled by us.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility, and will not be liable, if the website is temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- As a guest of this website, generally you may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. However, as a member of Boyd Rewards you are granted certain rights to share content from this website and Boyd Rewards related services, as discussed below.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, your use of this website and
this agreement are governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A.,
and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts
in Clark County, Nevada, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or
relating to the use of this website.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website, including
without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images,
music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material, and / or
any image derived through the use of any webcam(s) which may be available
on this website, is owned by Boyd Gaming Corporation and / or its
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- privately view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory for your own personal and private use; and
print pages from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the
material on this website. All other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform,
make unauthorized copies, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute,
broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the
material on this website, in any form or manner, through any media,
including but not limited to, as an email attachment, as the subject or
part of a blog, website or newsletter, or for any other commentary or
commercial purpose without our prior written permission. These
restrictions specifically include any and all images derived from the use
of any webcam(s) which may be available on this website.
The automated and / or systematic collection of data from this website is
Enforcement of copyright
Boyd Gaming Corporation takes the protection of its copyrights very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copyrighted materials in
contravention of the license above, we may bring legal proceedings against
you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those
materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of our copyrighted materials that
contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this to us
at the address listed above.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe
infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this to us
at the address listed above.
Termination / Access Restriction
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your use of the
services available through this website and /or any available webcams, and
the related services or any portion thereof at any time, for any reason,
FTC & SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLOSURES
The owners of this website agree to not directly compensate individuals
participating in the
program for specific content that they may choose to share on their
individual social network accounts, including, but not limited to:
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
Individuals who choose to share content from this website either through
Social program or directly do so on an entirely voluntary basis and have
acknowledged by using this site and by participating in the
Social program that they will not be compensated for any specific postings
that they may choose to share. This is to ensure compliance with the
social media terms of service and user agreements.
Federal Trade Commission
The Federal Trade Commission, under their revised
Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
require the disclosure of affiliate relationship and material connection
for individuals posting content where they may be materially compensated.
This disclosure is hereby provided. If you are reading this, you may have
clicked on a link promoted by an individual participating in our
Social program or our website. Although we do not directly compensate
individuals in any manner for individual content promotions or postings,
individuals who sign up for the
Social program in general may be receiving compensation in the form of
contest entries for prizes, and other non-cash incentives.
MOBILE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Service Description: Boyd Gaming is offering a recurring
SMS text alert program. Upon joining, you will receive a confirmation text
to confirm your participation in the program. Once enrolled, you will
receive recurring text messages with special offers and upcoming event
promotions. If you agree, Boyd Gaming may also use your mobile phone's
location to send you recurring news, updates, promotions and exclusive
mobile offers based on your location. To join the Boyd Gaming Location
Service SMS Service, text LOCATION to 51552.
You can opt out at any time by texting STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, END or
UNSUBSCRIBE to 51552.
For information about our text program or for support, text HELP to 51552,
call Boyd Gaming at 800-522-0711 or email us at
Data Rates & Charges: Your carrier's standard message
and data rates may apply. A wireless service provider may charge for each
text message that is sent and received. Message and data charges may
appear on your phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account.
Consult your service provider for information about your pricing plan.
Messages sent and received include: Confirmation message sent and response
received; HELP message sent and response received; STOP message sent and
confirmation message received; UNRECOGNIZABLE message received.
Subscriber Requirements & Limitations: Each subscriber must use his or her own wireless device capable of two-way messaging and use a participating carrier with a telephone area code within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. You must be 21 years of age or older to use this service.
Participating carriers are Boost, AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless,
Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile and Cricket Communications. Other
network carriers may be added as they become available. The location
service will not be available if the phone is roaming or is turned off.
You must be 21 years of age or older to use this service. T-Mobile® is not
liable for any delayed or undelivered messages.
SMS Service: The service is offered on an “as is” basis,
and: (1) may not be available in all areas at all times; (2) may not
continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other
service changes made by your wireless carrier; (3) administrators are not
responsible for damages from use of the service; (4) we may change or
discontinue the service without notice or liability to you; and (5) we may
impose charges at any time with prior notice to you, and your failure to
agree to the charges will result in discontinuation of the service.
Privacy: Mobile phone user privacy is extremely important
to us at Boyd Gaming. All information collected in connection with the
service will be used by Boyd Gaming and our service providers in
accordance with our
Boyd Gaming, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and
each such company's respective officers, directors, employees and
agents, are not responsible and shall not be liable for any losses or
injuries of any kind resulting from technical failures or delays of any
kind, any damage to any person's computer or wireless device, or any
other loss directly or indirectly caused by participation in this
service. We reserve the right to cease delivery of messages to any
person at any time in our sole discretion. These Terms and Condition
shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of
Contacting Us: If you have questions about Boyd Gaming's service, you may contact us using the information below:
Boyd Gaming Corporation
6465 S. Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89118
SMS Help Hotline: 800-522-0711
9:00 am to 5:00pm PST