Here at Boyd Gaming, we are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety. We are happy to welcome back our valued guests, and have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- Based upon updated CDC guidance, masks are strongly recommended for non-vaccinated guests and must be worn covering your mouth and nose, including when not actively eating, drinking or smoking. Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks.
- Replacement masks are available at the Casino Cashier or Hotel Front Desk.
- Hand sanitizer is available and complimentary for all guests.
- Guest spaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, and Team Member areas.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased.
- COVID-19 training, health screenings, and masks are provided to all Team Members.
- Unless required by local authorities or requested by an event organizer, we do not currently require proof of vaccination to attend live events at our properties.