Room Rates From $59
Sam's Town ShreveportSam's Town Shreveport is located on the historic Red River in downtown Shreveport, just blocks away from museums, botanical gardens, an I-Max Theater and many other local attractions. Guests can enjoy all their favorite casino games at Sam's Town on an authentic dockside riverboat, a 19th century paddlewheel featuring approximately 1,200 slots, gaming machines and table games. The sleek 23-story hotel tower includes more than 500 luxurious guest rooms and suites featuring pillow-top mattresses, feather pillows, marbled floors, granite countertops and oversized tubs. The top floor houses multi-room suites, ranging in size from 1,000 to 1,500 square feet. The property was acquired by Boyd Gaming in 2004.
- An authentic dockside riverboat with a 19th century paddle wheel
- Just blocks away from many attractions of downtown Shreveport, LA
- Spectacular hotel tower, spa, outdoor pool and convention center
- Spacious casino with 30,000 square feet of casino space, including more than 1,050 slots and 28 table games
- Four restaurants offering delicious fare from fast food to fine dining
- Meeting and convention facilities